- Troubleshooting WiFi Connectivity
- Why does my Molekule Air Mini/Mini+ appear offline in the mobile app?
- I'm not able to log into my account. Is there a way to reset my password?
- "Unable to Connect to WiFi Network" and "WPA3" Error Message
- I'm not able to add my Mini+ to my Apple Home when I scan the QR code.
- "Can't Find Your Device", "No Device Detected" or "Unable to Join Molekule Network" Error Messages
- "Check Password and Try Again" Error Message
- How do I remove a device from the mobile app?
- How do I reset my password?
- How can I control multiple purifiers in the app?
- My device is assigned to someone else
- How do I connect to a hidden network?
- How do I edit my device name in the app?
- How do I connect to a personal hotspot?
- How do I select a new room size?
- Can multiple people connect to the same Molekule air purifier?
Which Molekule purifier is right for you?
Molekule offers a range of air purifiers for your complete indoor air purification solution. We r...
How do I reset the Filter Status Indicator?
You can now reset your Filter Status Indicators in the mobile app for your Molekule Air after rep...
Molekule Air - Filter FAQs
When should I replace filters? For your Molekule Air, we recommend replacing the Pre-Filter eve...
How soon will my order ship? The vast majority of orders ship the next business day, in rare occa...
Troubleshooting WiFi Connectivity
If the mobile app shows that you are disconnected from your Molekule and have been unsuccessful a...
How do I get the latest version of the Molekule app?
Version 3.1.5 is the latest version of our iOS app. Version 3.1.5 is the latest Android app. Visi...
How do I create a Molekule account?
Your Molekule mobile app account will allow you to control your devices and monitor your filter s...