- Why does my Molekule Air Mini/Mini+ appear offline in the mobile app?
- I'm not able to log into my account. Is there a way to reset my password?
- I'm not able to add my Mini+ to my Apple Home when I scan the QR code.
- "Check Password and Try Again" Error Message
- How do I remove a device from the mobile app?
- How do I reset my password?
- How can I control multiple purifiers in the app?
- My device is assigned to someone else
- How do I connect to a hidden network?
- How do I edit my device name in the app?
- How do I select a new room size?
- Can multiple people connect to the same Molekule air purifier?
Which Molekule purifier is right for you?
Molekule offers a range of air purifiers for your complete indoor air purification solution. We r...
How to Reset Molekule Filter Status Indicator
You can reset your Molekule Air Filter Status Indicators in the mobile app after replacing your f...
Molekule Air - Filter FAQs
Looking for information about the filters in your Molekule Air? Learn how often to change your ...
Extend Protection Plan
At Molekule, we are dedicated to providing you with top-of-the-line air purifiers that contribute...
Do you offer shipping protection? You can protect your packages against loss, theft, or damage du...
How do I get the latest version of the Molekule app?
Version 5.2.1 for iOS and Android is the latest version of the Molekule app as of September 25, 2...
How do I create a Molekule account?
Your Molekule mobile app account will allow you to control your devices and monitor your filter s...
Molekule won't connect to WiFi? How to troubleshoot
Setting up or reconnecting a Molekule air purifier? Troubleshoot Molekule WiFi issues with this s...