Are you getting an error message that looks like the screenshot below, saying that your device has been assigned to someone else? If yes, someone else has access to the device, perhaps another family member.
If you would like to also have access to the device, please read our article: "Can multiple people connect to one device?"
If you want to remove someone else’s access and set yourself up as the owner and primary user of the device, please choose from the following two scenarios:
- You cannot identify the person with whom the device has been paired. Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you out.
- You can identify the person. The quickest way to resolve this problem is to contact the person, and have him or her remove access to the unit. He or she can remove access to the unit by following the below steps:
- On the top left corner of their app, ask them to select MENU.
- Click on DEVICES.
3. In the device list, click on the “trash can” icon next to the device. Click "yes" to confirm the removal.
4. Now, you can open the app and connect your Molekule to your account.
If you want to use the unit along with the current user, then please email us at email@example.com