- How to Reset Molekule Filter Status Indicator
- Molekule Air - Filter FAQs
- Why Did the Price for Filters Increase?
- Why does my Molekule air purifier smell?
- Can you vacuum or wash the filter and reuse it?
- How should I store my extra filters for my device?
- Can I recycle my used filters?
- Do I need to connect to the Molekule app to view my filter status?
- Why does Air Pro, Air Mini, and Air Mini+ have one filter compared to Molekule Air?
- Molekule Air Mini and Mini+: Filter FAQ
- How does the filter auto-refill plan work?
- How do the two filters in the Molekule Air work with each other?
- Can I use a different replacement filter in my Molekule air purifiers?
Which Molekule purifier is right for you?
Molekule offers a range of air purifiers for your complete indoor air purification solution. We r...
How to Reset Molekule Filter Status Indicator
You can reset your Molekule Air Filter Status Indicators in the mobile app after replacing your f...
Molekule Air - Filter FAQs
Looking for information about the filters in your Molekule Air? Learn how often to change your ...
Extend Protection Plan
At Molekule, we are dedicated to providing you with top-of-the-line air purifiers that contribute...
Do you offer shipping protection? You can protect your packages against loss, theft, or damage du...
How do I get the latest version of the Molekule app?
Version 6.0.1 for iOS and Android is the latest version of the Molekule app as of February, 21st ...
How do I create a Molekule account?
Your Molekule mobile app account will allow you to control your devices and monitor your filter s...
Molekule won't connect to WiFi? How to troubleshoot
Setting up or reconnecting a Molekule air purifier? Troubleshoot Molekule WiFi issues with this s...