- How do I reset the Filter Status Indicator?
- Molekule Air - Filter FAQs
- Why does my Molekule air purifier smell?
- Can you vacuum or wash the filter and reuse it?
- How should I store my extra filters for my device?
- Can I recycle my used filters?
- Do I need to connect to the Molekule app to view my filter status?
- Why does Air Pro, Air Mini, and Air Mini+ have one filter compared to Molekule Air?
- Molekule Air Mini and Mini+: Filter FAQ
- How do the filter auto-refill plans work?
- How do the two filters in the Molekule Air work with each other?
- Can I use a different replacement filter in my Molekule air purifiers?
Which Molekule purifier is right for you?
Molekule offers a range of air purifiers for your complete indoor air purification solution. We r...
How do I reset the Filter Status Indicator?
You can now reset your Filter Status Indicators in the mobile app for your Molekule Air after rep...
Molekule Air - Filter FAQs
When should I replace filters? For your Molekule Air, we recommend replacing the Pre-Filter eve...
How soon will my order ship? The vast majority of orders ship the next business day, in rare occa...
How do I get the latest version of the Molekule app?
Version 4.1 is the latest version of our iOS and Android app as of May 9, 2022. Visit the App Sto...
How do I create a Molekule account?
Your Molekule mobile app account will allow you to control your devices and monitor your filter s...
Troubleshooting WiFi Connectivity
If the mobile app shows that you are disconnected from your Molekule and have been unsuccessful a...