If your Molekule Air purifier shows the message "update in progress" on the device screen, your device is attempting to update to the latest firmware version.
To ensure the update is successful:
- Allow your device to continue running. The update can take up to 24 hours.
- Ensure your device is within 10 feet of your router.
- We recommend limiting the number of connected devices or network activity while the update is in progress.
- Your device may reboot during the update process and return to the "update in progress" screen. Allow your device to run continuously.
If your device continues to show "update in progress" after 24 hours:
- Turn off the WiFi network or move the device out of WiFi range.
- Reset the device.
- Attempt to connect to a different WiFi network or personal hotspot.
- Upon connecting to a new WiFi network or hotspot, the device will attempt to update again.
If you are still unable to update your device or if you have any additional questions, call us at 855-999-9069 Monday to Sunday from 8am–5pm PT.