You can easily connect Molekule to your mobile hotspot. You would need to enable your personal hotspot and have your network’s name and password.
Instructions for iOS users:
- First, open the settings on your mobile device and make sure your Personal Hotspot is enabled.
- Now you can connect to your hotspot like you would connect to a WiFi connection.
Instructions for Android users:
- Open the Settings app.
- Touch the MORE item in Wireless & Networks, and then choose HOTSPOT.
- Touch the box to place a checkmark by the Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot or Mobile Hotspot item.
- Choose the SET UP WI-FI HOTSPOT.
- Touch the fields on the Set Up Wi-Fi Hotspot screen to assign a name and password. Touch the SAVE or OK button to set your changes.
*Don’t forget to turn off the mobile hotspot when you’re done using it.