If the mobile app shows that you are disconnected from your Molekule and have been unsuccessful at reconnecting, we recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below. Before attempting these steps, read more about how to initially pair and connect to your Molekule by clicking here.
- Remove device from the mobile app by navigating to the MORE section of the app.
- Delete the mobile app and reinstall to ensure you have the latest version.
- Reset your device
- Log into the Molekule app and attempt to pair again.
- If the app is unable to locate your device, make sure you are within 10 feet of your device and router. Click Try again.
- Upon reconnecting to the device, a confirmation screen will appear in the app. Click the checkbox to return to the device control screen.
Still need some help?
We recommend the following articles:
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Air Pro?
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air?
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air Mini or Mini+?
- "Unable to Connect to WiFi Network" and "WPA3" Error Message
Feel free to contact us by clicking here or by calling (855) 999-9069.
When contacting Customer Support, please be prepared to tell us a little more about your home network (router make and model, WiFi setup, and access points).