If the mobile app shows that you are disconnected from your Molekule and have been unsuccessful at reconnecting, we recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below. Before attempting these steps, read more about how to initially pair and connect to your Molekule by clicking here.
- Remove device from the mobile app by navigating to the MORE section of the app.
- Delete the mobile app and reinstall to ensure you have the latest version.
- Reset your device
- Log into the Molekule app and attempt to pair again.
- Your mobile app will initially look for a Molekule network (Air Mini, Mini+ and Air Pro devices) or a Bluetooth connection (Molekule Air devices) to initially pair to your air purifier.
- If the app is unable to locate your device, make sure you, your purifier and router are all within 10 feet of each other. Click Try again.
- Upon reconnecting to the device, a confirmation screen will appear in the app. Click the checkbox to return to the device control screen.
- Once connected to your device, you will be prompted to enter your home WiFi network information.
- If your home WiFi network (SSID) doesn't appear in the list of available WiFi networks, or if you receive an error when trying to connect after entering your WiFi password, you may need to try using an alternate WiFi network such as a mobile hotspot, or friend/neighbor/family member's WiFi network.
- Once you are able to connect to a WiFi network, make sure to allow your purifier to update to the latest firmware version. Please see these articles below on more information on updating to the latest firmware:
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Air Pro?
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air?
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air Mini or Mini+?
If were unable to see or connect to your home WiFi network initially, the latest firmware version installed in the previous step should enable you to connect to your home WiFi network. Please return to step 1 above and repeat this process.
Still need some help?
We recommend the following articles:
Feel free to contact us by clicking here or by calling (855) 999-9069.
When contacting Customer Support, please be prepared to tell us a little more about your home network (router make and model, WiFi setup, and access points).