If the mobile app shows that you are disconnected from your Molekule, we recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below. Before attempting these steps, read more about how to initially pair and connect to your Molekule by clicking here.
- Ensure connectivity is enabled on your device.
- Log into the Molekule app.
- Verify that the correct Molekule Air is listed on the home screen and click Reconnect.
- Click Search to locate your device.
If the app is unable to locate a device, make sure you are within 10 feet of your device and router. Click Try again.
- Select your device from the list and click Pair.
- Upon reconnecting to the device, a confirmation screen will appear in the app. Click the checkbox to return to the device control screen.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact us by clicking here or by calling (855) 999-9069.
When contacting Customer Support, please be prepared to tell us a little more about your home network (router make and model, WiFi setup, and access points).