When setting up your Air Pro for the first time or after resetting your device, the device screen will prompt you to download the mobile app. Follow the steps below to connect your device.
- Download and install the latest version of the Molekule app from the Google Play™ store or App StoreⓇ.
- Open the Molekule app. Tap Sign in or Create account.
- You are not currently connected to other devices in the mobile app, you will be prompted with the Add device screen. Select Set up device to continue.
If you are adding a new device and are already connected to other devices in the app, select More at the bottom of the home screen and tap Add devices.
- On the Select device screen, tap on Air Pro and then Select.
- Swipe to the left to read some set up tips for your Air Pro. Tap Next to continue.
- Ensure your mobile phone is connected to WiFi and that you are within 10 feet of your device. Tap Connect to continue.
On iOS, click Join when the app prompts you to join Wi-Fi Network "Molekule." If the mobile app is unable to locate your device, ensure you have enabled local network permissions. See the "No Device Detected" or "Unable to Join Molekule Network" Error Messages article for more information.
Upon establishing a connection, the device screen will show the following message:
- Next, you'll be prompted to connect to your WiFi network in the app. Select your network, enter the password, and tap Connect.
The device screen will show the following messages while attempting and when successfully connected to WiFi:
- Once connected, the app will ask you to name your device. You can always rename the device after setup. Tap Next or Skip to continue.
- Complete the How's your Air? survey. Tap Next to continue.
- Tap Done on the Device modes screen to complete setup and return to the app home screen. If you need to set up another device, tap Add another device? to repeat these steps.