Having issues with your Molekule Air? Follow these steps to restart or reset your air purifier or contact our team for assistance.
- Tap on the display to wake it up and ensure it is on.
- Press your thumb/finger on the display and hold for 12-15 seconds.
- A secondary screen will appear showing TAP TO DISABLE CONNECTIVITY.
- Swipe right until the TAP TO RESET DEVICE screen appears. Tap the screen.
- Tap to select the CONFIRM Button.
- The device will then reboot.
- You will have to enter the room size and fan speed to bring the device back normal operation.
Note: If your device previously had WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity disabled, restarting your Molekule Air will re-enable WiFi and Bluetooth on your device. For steps on how to disable Bluetooth and WiFi, we recommend reading this article.