You can now reset your Filter Status Indicators in the mobile app for the Molekule Air after replacing your filters. Follow the steps below to reset your Filter Status Indicators.
- Open the mobile app. See our article How do I get the latest version of the Molekule app for more information.
- From the Molekule Home screen, tap the Filter Status Indicator for the filter you replaced
- From the Filter screen tap Replace Filter. If the wrong filter is shown, swipe left or right to select the correct filter.
- Click Confirm Replacement to reset the Filter Status Indicator.
- This will be followed by a spinning wheel which may take a few seconds to reset
- Once complete a confirmation dialogue will appear
- Click Done to close the window and your Filter Status Indicator will reset to 99%