Follow the steps below to connect your Molekule to your WiFi network.
- Download and install the latest version of the Molekule app from the Google Play™ store or App StoreⓇ.
- Open the Molekule App.
- Make sure you are within 10 feet of the Molekule device.
- On your mobile phone, verify Bluetooth is turned ON.
- If this is your first time connecting your Molekule device, select the icon on the top left.
- In the menu, select DEVICES.
- Select ADD DEVICE.
- Select PAIR. The app will search for all Molekule devices near you.
- The app will search for all Molekule devices near you and display a list of all available devices. Select the device you want to connect and click on NEXT.
- The app will now pair with your Molekule device over Bluetooth. Once paired, the app will ask you to select a WiFi network to connect your device to the internet.
- Select your WiFi network and enter the password. Please wait for a few seconds as the device tries to connect to your WiFi network.
- You'll receive a confirmation on screen once you have successfully added and connected to your Molekule.
Not finding your Molekule?
Check to see if your device is enabled for connectivity. Please review the How do I disable or re-enable Bluetooth and WiFi from Molekule? article.
Minimum WiFi requirements:
Molekule only connects to a 2.4GHz wireless network. Note that some routers are capable of 2.4GHz but have it disabled by default. Please consult your router documentation for details specific to your router.
Minimum iPhoneⓇ or AndroidTM phone requirements:
iPhone 5 or newer
iOS 8 or newer