Firmware 10.1.42.3 is the current version for Air Pro and is available to all Air Pro devices starting January 25, 2022.
See indoor air like never before.
The newest firmware activates the full sensor suite within Air Pro which lets you track indoor air quality. In addition to three levels of particulate matter (PM) sensing, Air Pro now displays real-time indoor air quality data on airborne chemicals, relative humidity, and CO2.
With new, advanced sensing technology Air Pro's two Auto Protect modes now react to chemicals, or VOCs (volatile organic compounds), and can crank up the fan speed when higher concentrations are detected.
Still destroying chemicals. Now keeping score.
The new Molekule Air Score aggregates the three particle levels and chemical level into a single score that gets displayed on the device screen and app to help users better understand their indoor air quality.
How do I know which firmware my purifier is on?
You can check the firmware version for your Air Pro directly on the purifier or in the mobile app if you are already connected.
From the purifier:
- Tap the touch screen to wake up the purifier.
- Swipe left on the touch screen until you get to the purifier settings.
- Tap Device details to see the firmware version.
From within the mobile app:
Tap More at the bottom of the app.
Tap to select a purifier.
Tap Purifier details.
Firmware version will appear on the Purifier details screen.
How do I get the latest update?
To automatically receive firmware updates, your purifier will need to be connected to WiFi and paired to the mobile app.
For specific instructions on how to pair and connect to WiFi, click here.
- Unplug the purifier from the power outlet.
- Plug the purifier back in after waiting 10 seconds.
- Open the app and make sure the device is connected.
- Once connected, the device will update automatically and say Update in progress in the app. The purifier will reboot once or twice after the update downloads. Do not unplug Molekule during this time.