All Molekule air purifiers (Air Pro, Air, Air Mini, and Air Mini+) do not require WiFi or Bluetooth to operate and will continue to clean the air without being connected.
Connecting your device to your WiFi network and using the Molekule app allows you to:
- Control it remotely from your smartphone
- Schedule dark mode (Molekule Air only)
- View filter status
- View particle sensor data (Air Mini+ and Air Pro only)
Filter status is not impacted for Molekule Air Mini, Air Mini+ and Air Pro if these devices are not connected to via the Molekule app. The filter status will still be visible on the device display. Similarly, particle sensor information is still visible directly on the display for Air Mini+ and Air Pro, even without connecting to the Molekule app.
Instructions for turning off Bluetooth and WiFi capabilities on Molekule Air Pro and Molekule Air can be in the articles listed below. Bluetooth and WiFi cannot be turned off on Molekule Air Mini and Mini+.
- How do I disable/enable Bluetooth and WiFi from Molekule Air?
- How do I disable/enable WiFi from Air Pro?