If your air purifier won't power on, suddenly shuts down, or the display stops working, we recommend the troubleshooting steps listed below.
If you have a Molekule Air Mini or Mini+:
- Make sure the device is plugged into a working outlet.
- Remove the plastic wrap on the PECO-Filter.
Turn the lid clockwise until it fully clicks into place.
- Make sure your device is on a flat surface.
- Try placing the device on floor in between your feet while turning the lid.
- You may need to remove the lid and try closing the lid several times until it finally locks into place.
If your device still will not power on follow these steps:
- Unplug the device
- Place your finger on the center button on the lid
- Plug the device back in, continue to hold finger on button for 5 seconds
If you have a Molekule Air:
- Start by checking if the power cord has been plugged in properly to the base of the device.
- Make sure your power outlet is working by plugging in a known working device.
- If the power outlet is not the issue, please try unplugging and replugging your Molekule Air.
If your device still fails to power on or operate normally, please contact us to see if your device is under warranty and how to get a replacement unit.