This depends on the typical air quality and the size of the space where you want to have clean air. In a typical 1,000 square foot room, we recommend using Auto Protect mode. Air Pro has a sensor to measure three levels of airborne particulate matter. Auto Protect uses these levels to automatically regulate the fan speed for optimal air purification. To learn more about Auto Protect on Air Pro and other settings, click here.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I change the language on my Air Pro display?
- New Users: How do I set up my Air Pro?
- What's in the Air Pro box?
- Understanding the Controls & Interface on Air Pro
- Air Pro: How does the particulate sensor work?
- Air Pro: Understanding Auto Protect Mode and Particulate Levels
- Air Pro: Download the Quickstart Guide and User Manual
- How do I pair and connect Air Pro to Wifi?
- How do I disable/enable WiFi from Air Pro?
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Air Pro?