Firmware 10.1.20.10 is the current version for Air Pro. This firmware version started rolling out to a limited number of customers on October 18, 2021 and will continue to be automatically released to all customers over the coming weeks.
- Made connection more reliable between your Molekule Air Pro and mobile app
- Bug fix & stability improvements
How do I know which firmware my purifier is on?
You can check the firmware version for your Air Pro directly on the purifier or in the mobile app if you are already connected.
From the purifier:
- Tap the touch screen to wake up the purifier.
- Swipe left on the touch screen until you get to the purifier settings.
- Tap Device details to see the firmware version.
From within the mobile app:
- Tap More at the bottom of the app.
- Tap to select a purifier.
- Tap Purifier details.
- Firmware version will appear on the Purifier details screen.
How do I get the latest update?
To automatically receive firmware updates, your purifier will need to be connected to WiFi and paired to the mobile app.
For specific instructions on how to pair and connect to WiFi, click here.
- Download the latest app version (iOS, Android).
- Unplug your purifier from the power outlet.
- Plug the purifier back in after waiting 10 seconds.
- Open the app and connect to the device.
- Once connected, the device will update automatically and say Update in progress in the app. The purifier will reboot once more after the update downloads. Do not unplug Molekule during this time.