Firmware 10.1.19.0 is the current version for Air Pro.
How do I know which firmware my device is on?
From within the mobile app:
- Tap More.
- Tap to select a device.
- Tap Device details.
How do I get the latest update?
To automatically receive firmware updates, your device will need to be connected to WiFi and paired to the mobile app.
- Download the latest app version (iOS, Android).
- Unplug your device from the power outlet.
- Plug the device back in after waiting 10 seconds.
- Open the app and connect to the device, if not previously connected via the app. For specific instructions on how to pair and connect to WiFi, click here.
- Once connected, the device will update automatically and say DEVICE UPDATE IN PROGRESS in the app. The device will reboot once more after the update downloads. Do not unplug Molekule during this time.