Firmware 10.1.42.8 is the current version for Air Pro and started to roll out to Air Pro devices starting May 9, 2022. The phased rollout will take up to couple of weeks to complete.
Various bug fixes.
How do I know which firmware my purifier is on?
You can check the firmware version for your Air Pro directly on the purifier or in the mobile app if you are already connected.
From the purifier:
- Tap the touch screen to wake up the purifier.
- Swipe left on the touch screen until you get to the purifier settings.
- Tap Device details to see the firmware version.
From within the mobile app:
Tap More at the bottom of the app.
Tap to select a purifier.
Tap Purifier details.
Firmware version will appear on the Purifier details screen.
How do I get the latest update?
To automatically receive firmware updates, your purifier will need to be connected to WiFi and paired to the mobile app.
For specific instructions on how to pair and connect to WiFi, click here.
- Unplug the purifier from the power outlet.
- Plug the purifier back in after waiting 10 seconds.
- Open the app and make sure the device is connected.
- Once connected, the device will update automatically and say Update in progress in the app. The purifier will reboot once or twice after the update downloads. Do not unplug Molekule during this time.