If you have extra filters on-hand, keep them in a closed location with minimal VOCs, like in the cardboard box they came in. If there's a carbon filter pack in the box, leave it in. Avoid storing in plastic, freshly painted areas, or anywhere they could be exposed to fumes from fire or cooking.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I reset the Filter Status Indicator?
- Molekule Air - Filter FAQs
- Air Pro - Filter FAQs
- How should I store my extra filters for my device?
- Molekule Air Mini and Mini+: Filter FAQ
- How do the filter auto-refill plans work?
- How do the two filters in the Molekule Air work with each other?
- Can I use a different replacement filter in my Molekule air purifiers?