If you have extra filters on-hand, keep them in a closed location with minimal VOCs, like in the cardboard box they came in. If there's a carbon filter pack in the box, leave it in. Avoid storing in plastic, freshly painted areas, or anywhere they could be exposed to fumes from fire or cooking. There is no impact on filter performance if left in storage for 12 months or less.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I reset the Filter Status Indicator?
- Molekule Air - Filter FAQs
- Can I recycle my used filters?
- How often should I change my filters?
- Do I need to connect to the Molekule app to view my filter status?
- Why does Air Pro, Air Mini, and Air Mini+ have one filter compared to Molekule Air?
- Air Pro - Filter FAQs
- How should I store my extra filters for my device?
- Molekule Air Mini and Mini+: Filter FAQ
- How do the filter auto-refill plans work?