Yes, Molekule air purifiers can be used in a car or RV. Since our purifiers don't draw much power, a standard 120V AC outlet would work. Molekule Air consumes 80W on Boost and while Air Mini and Mini+ consume 55W on fan speed 5. This is equivalent to the energy used by a lightbulb.
Other Articles in this section
- How do each of the Molekule air purifiers compare to each other?
- Can I use a Molekule air purifier in a car or RV?
- Molekule Quick Start Guides and Manuals
- Do Molekule air purifiers keep dust from building up and reduce the need for cleaning?
- Where should I place my Molekule air purifier?
- Can you vacuum or wash the filter and reuse it?
- How do I clean my Molekule air purifier?
- How do I clean the air in multiple rooms?
- Should I leave my windows closed when using my Molekule air purifiers?
- Can I use Molekule air purifiers outside the US?