You can manage your auto-refills by visiting the Molekule Account Portal.
In the Molekule Account Portal you can:
- Activate or turn off your filter auto-refills
- Edit your shipping address
- Add or update your payment information
To Activate Auto-Refills on the Account Portal
- Log in to your account on Molekule Account Portal.
- Next to the device that you'd like to set up auto-refills for, click ACTIVATE. If you have more than five devices, select Auto-Refills to view all devices.
- Select an existing address or add a new shipping address. Click NEXT.
- Select an existing payment method or add a new payment method. Click NEXT.
- The Order Summary will appear. Accept the terms and conditions, and click ACTIVATE NOW.
- A banner on screen and an email will be sent to confirm you have successfully activated your auto-refills.
To Turn Off Auto-Refills
If you turn off auto-refills, you will no longer be charged for or shipped new filters. Changes to your auto-refill plan must be made at least 15 days prior to your renewal date to avoid billing for the next renewal period. You can always turn auto-refills back on when you are ready for more filters by visiting your account.
- To turn off auto-refills for a device, click on OPTIONS.
- Select TURN OFF AUTO-REFILLS.
To Update Your Address or Payment
You have two options for updating and managing your payment method and shipping address:
- Directly on the auto-refill for a specific device.
- Under the Address & Payment section of your account.
Please note, that updating your payment method or address in the Address & Payment section does not automatically update your auto-refills.
To Update Your Address or Payment for a Specific Device / Auto-Refill
- From the Auto-Refills section, select the pencil icon next to the Shipping Address or Payment Method.
- On the next screen, add a new card/shipping address or select an existing card/shipping address from your account. Click SAVE once you are done making your update.
To Update Your Address or Payment on your Account
- Click on Address & Payment on the left-hand menu of your account.
- Click Add a new address / Add new card to add new information to your account for accessing on future orders or to easily update your auto-refills. Click the trash icon to remove an address or payment method.
Please note, you will be unable to delete a payment method if it is already associated with a device's auto-refill.