You can manage your auto-refills by visiting the Molekule Account Portal.
In the Molekule Account Portal you can:
- Activate or turn off your filter auto-refills
- Edit your shipping address
- Add or update your payment information
- Change your renewal date (next shipment date)
- Change your email or account password
To Activate Auto-Refills on the Account Portal
- Log in to your account on Molekule Account Portal.
- Next to the device that you'd like to set up auto-refills for, click ACTIVATE. If you have more than five devices, select Auto-Refills to view all devices.
- Select an existing address or add a new shipping address. Click NEXT.
- Select an existing payment method or add a new payment method. Click NEXT.
- The Order Summary will appear. Accept the terms and conditions, and click ACTIVATE NOW.
- A banner on screen and an email will be sent to confirm you have successfully activated your auto-refills. Note: you will not be charged for your auto-refills until the scheduled renewal date.
To Turn Off Auto-Refills
If you turn off auto-refills, you will no longer be charged for or shipped new filters. Changes to your auto-refill plan must be made at least 15 days prior to your renewal date to avoid billing for the next renewal period. You can always turn auto-refills back on when you are ready for more filters by visiting your account.
- To turn off auto-refills for a device, click on OPTIONS.
- Select TURN OFF AUTO-REFILLS.
- Complete the survey and select TURN OFF AUTO-REFILLS.
To Change the Renewal Date
You can change your renewal date (or next shipment date) for any auto-refill to have your next filters to ship sooner or later than scheduled.
Keep in mind, the earliest date you will be able to select is the next day. Orders ship on business days (Monday - Friday). You will not be charged for your auto-refills until the scheduled renewal date.
- To change the renewal date on an auto-refill, click on OPTIONS.
- Select CHANGE RENEWAL DATE.
- Use the calendar to select a new date. Click CHANGE DATE to save changes.
- A banner on screen and an email will be sent to confirm you have successfully changed the renewal date.
To Update Your Address or Payment
You have two options for updating and managing your payment method and shipping address:
- Directly on the auto-refill for a specific device.
- Under the Address & Payment section of your account.
Please note, that updating your payment method or address in the Address & Payment section does not automatically update your auto-refills.
To Update Your Address or Payment for a Specific Device / Auto-Refill
- From the Auto-Refills section, select the pencil icon next to the Shipping Address or Payment Method.
- On the next screen, add a new card/shipping address or select an existing card/shipping address from your account. Click SAVE once you are done making your update.
To Update Your Address or Payment on your Account
- Click on Address & Payment on the left-hand menu of your account.
- Click Add a new address / Add new card to add new information to your account for accessing on future orders or to easily update your auto-refills.
- Click the trash icon to remove an address or payment method.
Please note, you will be unable to delete a payment method if it is already associated with a device's auto-refill. Add a new payment first to the subscription and then delete the old payment information as needed.