Molekule air purifiers are specifically designed to use PECO technology to help remove microscopic pollutants like allergens, mold bacteria, viruses, and airborne chemicals from the air in your home. All of our devices will filter and minimize dust in the air, however, dust may continue to accumulate on surfaces in the home. In addition to running your Molekule 24/7, we recommend continuing to regularly dust and clean your home to maintain your indoor air quality.
Other Articles in this section
- How do each of the Molekule air purifiers compare to each other?
- Can I use a Molekule air purifier in a car or RV?
- Molekule Quick Start Guides and Manuals
- Do Molekule air purifiers keep dust from building up and reduce the need for cleaning?
- Where should I place my Molekule air purifier?
- Can you vacuum or wash the filter and reuse it?
- How do I clean my Molekule air purifier?
- How do I clean the air in multiple rooms?
- Should I leave my windows closed when using my Molekule air purifiers?
- Can I use Molekule air purifiers outside the US?