All Molekule devices use PECO technology, which uses low-energy ultraviolet (UV-A) light to initiate the catalytic reaction that destroys pollutants. While the blue light may not be as visible on the Air Mini and Mini+, it is still a part of the product design and PECO technology.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I turn on/off standby mode on my Molekule Air Mini/Mini+?
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air Mini or Mini+?
- New Users: How do I set up my Molekule Air Mini or Mini+?
- What's in the Air Mini and Mini+ box?
- Understanding the Controls & Interface on Air Mini and Mini+
- What do the lights mean on my Air Mini or Mini+?
- Air Mini+: Understanding Auto Protect Mode and Particulate Levels
- Air Mini+: How does the particulate sensor work ?
- Air Mini+: Download Quickstart Guide for Molekule Air Mini+
- Air Mini: Download the Quickstart Guide and User Manual for Molekule Air Mini