Both Molekule Air Mini and Molekule Air have PECO technology, which uses low-energy ultraviolet (UV-A) light to initiate the catalytic reaction that destroys pollutants. While the blue light may not be as visible on the Air Mini, it is still a part of the product design and PECO technology.
Other Articles in this section
- How does the Molekule Air Mini compare to Molekule Air?
- New Users: How do I set up my Molekule Air Mini?
- What's in the box?
- Understanding the Controls & Interface
- Air Mini Lights - What do they mean?
- Download Quickstart Guide and User Manual for Molekule Air Mini
- How fast does Molekule Air Mini clean a room?
- Can Molekule Air Mini connect to WiFi or use an app?
- Does Molekule Air Mini emit WiFi signals?
- Does Molekule Air Mini use the same technology as Molekule Air?