Molekule air purifiers will work in any room, best in a central location. Molekule Air Mini or Mini+ should be placed on a shelf, stand, or table to help maximize air intake. We recommend placing your device close to your bedside at night. When Molekule air purifiers are within what is known as the “sleep breathing zone,” it helps you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go in the morning.
Other Articles in this section
- Which Molekule purifier is right for you?
- Which Molekule air purifiers have been FDA-cleared for medical use?
- How long should I keep my device on? Is it okay to turn it off?
- Can I use a Molekule air purifier in a car or RV?
- Molekule Quick Start Guides and Manuals
- Do Molekule air purifiers keep dust from building up and reduce the need for cleaning?
- Where should I place my Molekule air purifier?
- Can you vacuum or wash the filter and reuse it?
- How do I clean my Molekule air purifier?
- How do I clean the air in multiple rooms?