If your device won't power on, suddenly shuts down or the display stops working, we recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed below.
If you have a Molekule Air Mini:
- Make sure the device is plugged into a working outlet.
- Remove the plastic wrap on the PECO-Filter.
- Turn the lid clockwise until it fully clicks into place.
- If your device still will not power on, unplug the device. When plugging the device back in, place a finger on the center button on the lid for 3-5 seconds.
If you have a Molekule Air:
- Start by checking if the power cord has been plugged in properly to the base of the device.
- Make sure your power outlet is working by plugging in a known working device.
- If the power outlet is not the issue, please try unplugging and replugging your Molekule Air.
If your device still fails to power on or operate normally, please contact us to see if your device is under warranty and how to get a replacement unit.