When closing your Air Mini, you’ll hear a click when the shell is twisted into place. Carefully and slowly pick up the top of the device and the base will come with it if it’s locked in appropriately. This indicates that the device is properly closed. Additionally, if it is plugged in while closed, it will power on.
Other Articles in this section
- My device is stuck on "Update in Progress." What do I do?
- Why is my Molekule Air Mini filter status flashing red and device shutting down?
- Why won't my device power on?
- My Molekule Air Mini won’t close all the way! How do I know it's closed?
- Why does my Molekule air purifier smell?
- What should I do if my Molekule Air keeps rebooting?
- How I Restart/Reboot my Molekule Air?
- Why has the light dimmed on my Molekule Air?
- Why can't I see the filter health on my Molekule Air?
- I'm unable to change my room size directly on my Molekule Air, what do I do?