Once a Molekule Air Mini’s filter status indicator flashes red and the fan speed indicators flash white, this means the filter is beyond recommended usage and you should immediately replace your PECO-Filter. If you don’t yet have your replacement filter, order it now. In the meantime, you can temporarily restart the device by tapping the center button on the top of the device.
Other Articles in this section
- My device is stuck on "Update in Progress." What do I do?
- Why is my Molekule Air Mini filter status flashing red and device shutting down?
- Why won't my device power on?
- My Molekule Air Mini won’t close all the way! How do I know it's closed?
- Why does my Molekule air purifier smell?
- What should I do if my Molekule Air keeps rebooting?
- How do I Restart/Reboot my Molekule Air?
- Why has the light dimmed on my Molekule Air?
- Why can't I see the filter health on my Molekule Air?
- I'm unable to change my room size directly on my Molekule Air, what do I do?