In normal air quality circumstances, outdoor air is generally less polluted than indoor air, unless you live next to an environmental pollutant source like a factory or freeway or if it is allergy season in your area. Having a window open while running your Molekule air purifier should not impact its effectiveness. We particularly recommend opening windows during and after cleaning a room, when using chemical detergents and running your Molekule air purifier on its highest fan setting.
Other Articles in this section
- Where should I place my Molekule Air or Molekule Air Mini?
- Can you vacuum or wash the filter and reuse it?
- How do I clean my Molekule air purifier?
- How do I clean the air in multiple rooms?
- Should I leave my windows closed when using my Molekule air purifiers?
- Can I use Molekule air purifiers outside the US?
- How do I find my serial number?
- Do Molekule air purifiers work with humidifiers?
- How much energy do Molekule air purifiers use?
- The feeling of crisp & clean air