You can manage your filter subscription by visiting the Molekule Account Portal.
In the Molekule Account Portal you can:
- Renew your filter subscription (also available on the Molekule app)
- Edit your shipping address
- Update your payment information
- Turn off auto-renewal of your filter subscription
To renew your subscription on the app
- After logging onto the app, select the icon in the upper right-hand corner of the home screen. This option will only appear if:
- You are logged with the email address used for purchase.
- Your subscription is scheduled to expire within the next 6 months.
- Select RENEW SUBSCRIPTION on the pop-up that appears.
- If you have multiple subscriptions, select the subscription you'd like to renew. If you have only one subscription on your account, you'll automatically move to step 4.
- Enter your shipping details and select CONTINUE.
- Enter your payment information and select CONTINUE.
- Review your order details, accept Terms and Conditions and select PLACE ORDER.
- The confirmation screen will appear to verify your renewal. If your current subscription is still active and has not expired yet, your subscription will automatically renew and your payment method will be charged on the scheduled end date.
To renew your subscription on the Account Portal
- Log into your account on Molekule Account Portal.
- Locate the subscription you'd like to renew and click on RENEW SUBSCRIPTION.
- Complete payment information, accept Terms and Conditions and click RENEW NOW.
To stop your subscription auto-renewal
There are two options for stopping auto-renewal:
1) Log onto the Account Portal and navigate to OPTIONS or 2) Contact us
Changes to a subscription must be made at least 15 days prior to your renewal date to avoid billing for the next subscription year.
If you decide to stop auto-renewal for your subscription, you will continue to receive any shipments still outstanding in your current subscription but will not be billed for another year thereafter. At any time, if you want to resubscribe you can do so in your account.