You can manage your filter subscription by visiting the Molekule Account Portal.
In the Molekule Account Portal you can:
- Renew your filter subscription (also available on the Molekule app)
- Edit your shipping address
- Add or update your payment information
- Set up or turn off auto-renewal of your filter subscription
To renew your subscription on the app
- After logging onto the app, select the icon in the upper right-hand corner of the home screen. This option will only appear if:
- You are logged with the email address used for purchase.
- Your subscription is scheduled to expire within the next 6 months.
- Select RENEW SUBSCRIPTION on the pop-up that appears.
- If you have multiple subscriptions, select the subscription you'd like to renew. If you have only one subscription on your account, you'll automatically move to step 4.
- Enter your shipping details and select CONTINUE.
- Enter your payment information and select CONTINUE.
- Review your order details, accept Terms and Conditions and select PLACE ORDER.
- The confirmation screen will appear to verify your renewal. If your current subscription is still active and has not expired yet, your subscription will automatically renew and your payment method will be charged on the scheduled end date.
To renew your subscription on the Account Portal
- Log into your account on Molekule Account Portal.
- Locate the subscription you'd like to renew and click on RENEW SUBSCRIPTION.
- Complete payment information, accept Terms and Conditions and click RENEW NOW.
Manage your subscription auto-renewal
- To automatically renew your filter subscription to continue receiving filters based on our recommended replacement schedule, click on the TURN ON AUTO-RENEW button under each subscription. You will be prompted to add or update your payment method but will only be charged for your subscription on the scheduled renewal date.
- To stop auto-renewal, click on the OPTIONS link under the subscription and select TURN OFF AUTO-RENEW.
Changes to a subscription must be made at least 15 days prior to your renewal date to avoid billing for the next subscription year.
If you decide to stop auto-renewal for your subscription, you will continue to receive any shipments still outstanding in your current subscription but will not be billed for another year thereafter. At any time, if you want to resubscribe you can do so in your account.