The lights in your device may appear to dim over time; this should not be a cause for concern. It is usually because of the accumulation of ultrafine dust on the surface of the Nano-Filter. This fine dust layer can block some of the light, but it should not significantly impact the effectiveness of your Molekule. Once you replace your Nano-Filter with a new one, the light level will return to normal brightness. We will send you a new Nano-Filter when it is time for your filter to be replaced. The Pre-Filter is designed to protect the Nano-Filter from dust build up and extends the life of the Nano-Filter, so it is also important to replace your Pre-Filters regularly.
Other Articles in this section
- The lights in my device are dimming. What should I do?
- Why can't I see the filter health on my Molekule?
- My Molekule won't turn on, what do I do?
- I'm unable to change my room size directly on the device, what do I do?
- Error message
- The display is not working, what do I do?
- What do I do if I spill water or liquid inside of my Molekule?