Molekule comes with two filters: a Pre-Filter and a PECO-Filter. As air travels up through the chamber, the Pre-Filter captures large particles such as dust and pet hair. Because air passes through the Pre-Filter first, it extends the life of the PECO-Filter. When the PECO-Filter is activated by light, it breaks down even the smallest pollutants.
Other Articles in this section
- My Molekule Account FAQ's
- How do I reset the Filter Status Indicator?
- How do I manage my filter subscription?
- Filter FAQ's
- How does my Molekule filter subscription work?
- Will large particles such as dust clog the system too quickly?
- How do the two filters work with each other?
- Can I use a different filter to replace the Pre-Filter?