Molekule comes with two filters: a Pre-Filter and a Nano-Filter. As air travels up through the chamber, the Pre-Filter captures large particles such as dust and pet hair. Because air passes through the Pre-Filter first, it extends the life of the Nano-Filter. When the Nano-Filter is activated by light, it breaks down even the smallest pollutants.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I get replacement filters if I don't connect Molekule to WiFi?
- How do I know when to change the filter?
- How do I check the status of my filter subscription?
- Will large particles such as dust clog the system too quickly?
- How do the two filters work with each other?
- Can I clean the filters?
- Can I use a different filter to replace the Pre-Filter?