Molekule Air comes with two filters: a Pre-Filter and a PECO-Filter. As air travels up through the chamber, the Pre-Filter captures large particles such as dust and pet hair. Because air passes through the Pre-Filter first, it extends the life of the PECO-Filter. When the PECO-Filter is activated by light, it breaks down even the smallest pollutants.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I reset the Filter Status Indicator?
- Molekule Air - Filter FAQs
- Can I recycle my used filters?
- How often should I change my filters?
- Do I need to connect to the Molekule app to view my filter status?
- Why does Air Pro, Air Mini, and Air Mini+ have one filter compared to Molekule Air?
- Air Pro - Filter FAQs
- How should I store my extra filters for my device?
- Molekule Air Mini and Mini+: Filter FAQ
- How do the filter auto-refill plans work?