Molekule Air comes with two filters: a Pre-Filter and a PECO-Filter. As air travels up through the chamber, the Pre-Filter captures large particles such as dust and pet hair. Because air passes through the Pre-Filter first, it extends the life of the PECO-Filter. When the PECO-Filter is activated by light, it breaks down even the smallest pollutants.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I reset the Filter Status Indicator?
- Molekule Air - Filter FAQs
- Molekule Air Mini - Filter FAQ
- How do I manage my filter auto-refills?
- How do the filter auto-refill plans work?
- Will large particles such as dust clog the system too quickly?
- How do the two filters in the Molekule Air work with each other?
- Can I use a different replacement filter in my Molekule air purifiers?