Molekule air purifiers were designed to address smoke in the air. Visible elements of smoke, such as soot and ash, will be easily removed by the pre-filter. Smaller, invisible organic chemicals from secondhand smoke are eliminated by the PECO-Filter, which converts these chemicals into carbon dioxide and water vapor.
Other Articles in this section
- Where can I find research papers and more details about the effectiveness of Molekule devices?
- Can Molekule air purifiers improve the air impacted by wildfire smoke?
- Do Molekule air purifiers destroy COVID-19?
- Do Molekule air purifiers eliminate secondhand smoke from the air?
- Do Molekule air purifiers remove larger pollutants such as pet dander and pollen?
- Does Molekule air purifiers get rid of odors?