The time will vary depending on the size of the room, placement of the device, and the mode in which you run the device. In a large room (up to 600 square feet—a master bedroom or living room), Molekule Air can provide a full replacement of room air in under an hour. In a smaller room (150 square feet—a bedroom), Molekule Air can provide a full air replacement in under 15 minutes.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air?
- What is the difference between Molekule Air and Molekule Air Mini?
- I am due to change my PECO-Filter but it doesn't appear "dirty." Should I still change it?
- New Users: Setting Up Your Molekule Air Purifier
- What does 'Maintaining Clean Air' mean?
- How do I disable/enable Bluetooth and WiFi from Molekule Air?
- What room size (or square footage) does Molekule Air cover?
- Download Quickstart Guide
- How do I pair and connect Molekule Air to Bluetooth and WiFi?
- Where is Molekule air purifiers manufactured?