The time will vary depending on the size of the room, placement of the device, and the mode in which you run the device. In a large room (up to 600 square feet—a master bedroom or living room), Molekule Air can provide a full replacement of room air in under an hour. In a smaller room (150 square feet—a bedroom), Molekule Air can provide a full air replacement in under 15 minutes.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air?
- New Users: Setting Up Your Molekule Air Purifier
- How do I turn on/off standby mode on my Molekule Air?
- What is the difference between Molekule Air and Molekule Air Mini?
- What's in the Molekule Air purifier box?
- Where do I connect the power cord?
- The Device Menu
- Initial cleanup and maintenance of clean air
- What is the difference between Auto, Silent, and Boost Mode?
- What is Dark Mode?