Larger particles are captured by the pre-filter which will be replaced more frequently. On average, this should be about every 3 months. This keeps the nano-filter cleaner so it can work efficiently.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I get replacement filters if I don't connect Molekule to WiFi?
- How do I know when to change the filter?
- How do I check the status of my filter subscription?
- Will large particles such as dust clog the system too quickly?
- How do the two filters work with each other?
- Can I clean the filters?
- Can I use a different filter to replace the pre-filter?