Larger particles are captured by the Pre-Filter, which should be replaced more frequently. On average, Pre-Filters should be replaced every 3 months—this extends the life of the PECO-Filter so it can work efficiently for longer.
Other Articles in this section
- My Molekule Account FAQs
- How do I reset the Filter Status Indicator?
- Filter FAQs
- How does the Molekule filter auto-refill program work?
- I am due to change my PECO-Filter but it doesn't appear "dirty." Should I still change it?
- How do I manage my filter auto-refills?
- Will large particles such as dust clog the system too quickly?
- How do the two filters work with each other?
- Can I use a different filter to replace the Pre-Filter?