Larger particles are captured by the Pre-Filter, which should be replaced more frequently. On average, Pre-Filters should be replaced every 3 months—this extends the life of the Nano-filter so it can work efficiently for longer.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I get replacement filters if I don't connect Molekule to WiFi?
- How do I know when to change the filter?
- How do I check the status of my filter subscription?
- Will large particles such as dust clog the system too quickly?
- How do the two filters work with each other?
- Can I use a different filter to replace the Pre-Filter?