Larger particles are captured by the Pre-Filter in the Molekule Air or the PECO-Filter in the Molekule Air Mini. We recommend replacing your filters as recommended for your device to ensure your Molekule air purifier is working efficiently.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I reset the Filter Status Indicator?
- Molekule Air - Filter FAQs
- Molekule Air Mini - Filter FAQ
- How do I manage my filter auto-refills?
- How do the filter auto-refill plans work?
- Will large particles such as dust clog the system too quickly?
- How do the two filters in the Molekule Air work with each other?
- Can I use a different replacement filter in my Molekule air purifiers?