Testing by independent labs has shown conclusively that Molekule does not produce any ozone as a byproduct. In fact, it was found that Molekule actually reduces background concentrations of ozone.
Other Articles in this section
- Cryonics Molekule Sweepstakes
- How do I know if I need an air purifier?
- Can household plants clean indoor air?
- How bad is air pollution?
- What are Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)?
- Does Molekule emit an electromagnetic field (EMF)?
- Is Molekule covered by health insurance companies?
- Does Molekule produce harmful by-products like ozone?