Is the "Choose a WiFi Network" screen not showing you any WiFi networks that you can connect to?
Please try the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Please ensure that your WiFi network is available and working. Are you able to use your network on other devices (besides Molekule)?
- Is the air purifier placed in a part of your house where you have low WiFi signal strength, i.e. "connection is spotty?" We request you to move Molekule to a different part of the room where the signal is generally stronger, and unplug and replug the unit.
- On the "Choose a WiFi Network" screen, click on the BACK icon on the top left. You will be taken to the settings screen. Click on WIFI NETWORKS. Your device will rescan for all WiFi networks around you again. Do you now see any available WiFi connections?
4. Finally, try the below steps:
- Exit the app on your phone and open it again.
- Unplug the unit, and leave it off for 10 seconds. Now plug it back in.
- On your app, click on the MENU icon on the top left, and then select SETTINGS.
- From the Settings menu, please select WIFI NETWORKS.
- Do you see any WiFi networks in the list now?
Molekule only connects to a 2.4GHz network. Make sure your WiFi router or access point is configured for 2.4 GHz support. If you have separate network names for 5GHz and 2.4 GHz, be sure to select the name of the 2.4 GHz network in the Molekule app when connecting to Wi-Fi.
If you are still experiencing an issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.