You can add a Molekule device to your app account and then set it up on WiFi.
To add a Molekule to your account, you will have to pair it with your mobile app.
This pairing happens via Bluetooth and hence it is important that you are physically close to the unit.
Please follow the steps below to connect your device:
1) Please turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone
2) Open the Molekule app.
If this is your first time adding a device, you will be taken to the screen on step 5 directly. Please continue from there on. If not, click on the MENU icon on top left
3) In the menu, select DEVICES
4) Click on ADD DEVICE
5) Click on PAIR. The app will find all the Molekule devices in your vicinity
6) You will see a list of Molekule devices around you. Choose your Device from the list and click on NEXT
7) If you see the below screen, saying "Pairing Successful", then the device is added to your account. A visual confirmation will also be shown on the device.
If you are facing difficulties in adding the device, please find quick help here.