We are sorry to know that you are having issues connecting your Molekule device to WiFi.
Before we begin troubleshooting for WiFi, let us ensure that your device is paired to your account first.
1) Please open the app and click on the MENU icon on top left
2) Click on DEVICES
3) Do you see your Molekule in the list of Devices associated to your account?
If no, first please add the Molekule device to your app account.
If you see your device appear in the list, please read further to troubleshoot based on the nature of your problem.
First, please verify if your internet is available for the device to connect to:
1) Please make sure that your internet connection is working as expected. Are your other devices working fine when connected to the same connection?
2) Is the air purifier placed in a part of your house where you have low wifi signal strength, i.e. "connection is spotty"? Each device has its own sensitivity to the wifi signal strength. We request you to move the device in a different part of the room where the signal is generally stronger and see if it can connect back.
3) If the above two did not resolve the issue, please restart your wifi router. Give it 5 minutes to come back up again. After your internet is back, please unplug and replug the Molekule device. Do you notice a difference?
If the above did not fix the issue, please find more specific help here:
1) You do not see any WiFi Connections at all?
2) You do not see your preferred WiFi connection in the list of WiFis?
3) You can see your WiFi, but are unable to connect to it?
If you have an issue that is different from the above, please reach us at email@example.com.