We are sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting your Molekule to WiFi.
Before we begin troubleshooting for WiFi, let us ensure that your Molekule is paired to your account first:
- Please open the app and click on the MENU icon on the top left.
- Click on DEVICES.
- Do you see your Molekule in the list of devices associated with your account?
If you see your device appear in the list, please read further to troubleshoot based on the nature of your problem.
First, please verify that your internet is available for Molekule to connect to:
- Please make sure that your internet connection is working as expected. Are your other devices (besides Molekule) working fine when connected to the same WiFi connection?
- Is the air purifier placed in a part of your house where you have low WiFi signal strength, i.e., "connection is spotty?" Each device has its own sensitivity to the WiFi signal strength. We request you to move Molekule to a different part of the room where the signal is generally stronger, and see if the device can connect.
- If taking the above two steps did not resolve the issue, please restart your WiFi router. Give it 5 minutes to come back up again. After your internet is back, please unplug and replug the Molekule device. Do you notice a difference?
If the above did not fix the issue, please find more specific help for the following scenarios here:
- You do not see any WiFi networks at all.
- You do not see your preferred WiFi connection in the list of WiFi networks.
- You can see your WiFi network, but are unable to connect to it?
If you have an issue that is different from the above, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.