Currently, Molekule does not support authenticating the credentials for WiFi on a browser. If you have an internet connection that does not have a standard WiFi name and password-based login, you will not be able to bring your Molekule online. Some public internet connections have such browser-based authentications.
Other Articles in this section
- I am having issues setting up wifi on my device
- The app is unable to reach my device. Molekule is not connected to WiFi, what do I do?
- I cannot see any available WiFi networks in the app to connect with Molekule?
- My WiFi network is not found, what do I do?
- Molekule won't connect to my WiFi, what do I do?
- Why doesn't my unit connect to browser-based internet?
- Can I view the WiFi password when I type it in?
- Why is my WiFi password incorrect?