You should see this message when the Molekule app is unable to connect to your Molekule device via WiFi. This can happen if the device is having difficulties in staying connected to your internet.
First, please verify if your internet is available for the device to connect to:
1) Please make sure that your internet connection is working as expected. Are your other devices working fine? Once confirmed, please unplug and re-plug the unit and it should come online.
2) Is the air purifier placed in a part of your house where you have low WiFi signal strength, i.e. "connection is spotty"? Please try moving around the device and see if it can re-connect.
3) If you are still facing an issue, please restart your WiFi router. After your internet is back, please unplug and re-plug the Molekule device.
Once confirmed that the internet is working as expected, please follow the instructions below.
4) Steps to troubleshoot device WiFi:
- Unplug the unit, leave it off for 10 seconds. Now re-plug it.
- On your app, click on the MENU ICON on the top left and then select SETTINGS
- From the Settings menu, please select WIFI NETWORKS.
a) Does the app show you that Molekule is already connected to your WiFi? If yes, then please check if the internet connection on your WiFi is working. If your internet is working, we would request you to unplug your device and plug it back in. Did it work?
b) Does the app show you a list of available internet connections? Please select your home internet and complete the WiFi setup process.
If you are still facing issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.