You can view the status of your filters after you connect your Molekule Air, Air Mini or Mini+ to a WiFi network.
The filter status is based on the run time of the device.
- For Molekule Air, the Pre-Filter counts down from 90 days or 3 months, and the PECO-Filter 180 days or 6 months.
- For Air Mini and Mini+, the PECO-Filter counts down from 180 days or 6 months.
How many filter statuses are there?
There are 3 different statuses for your filters:
- Nearly Used Up
To view the filter status on the Molekule Air touch screen:
- Wake up your Molekule by tapping the screen once
- Tap the screen again to open up the Menu
- Swipe right 3 times to see the filter status screen
To view the filter status on the app:
- Open the app and go to the HOME screen.
- The Filter Status Indicators are available at the bottom of the screen. You can tap the icons to get more details about the filters including instructions on how to replace them or to reset the filter status after replacing them.