Because Molekule's technology, Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO), works across a range of humidity levels, Molekule air purifiers and humidifiers can be used together in the same room. However, we recommend that the humidifier is not placed directly next to Molekule air purifiers to avoid the accumulation of moisture on the cleaning chamber inside Molekule air purifiers.
Other Articles in this section
- Do Molekule air purifiers keep dust from building up and reduce the need for cleaning?
- Where should I place my Molekule Air or Molekule Air Mini?
- Can you vacuum or wash the filter and reuse it?
- How do I clean my Molekule air purifier?
- How do I clean the air in multiple rooms?
- Should I leave my windows closed when using my Molekule air purifiers?
- Can I use Molekule air purifiers outside the US?
- How do I find my serial number?
- Do Molekule air purifiers work with humidifiers?
- Will large particles such as dust clog the system too quickly?