As with any new product, your Molekule Air purifier is exposed to dust and other contaminants during the warehousing and shipping of the device. Please run the unit for 24-48 hours to break down any contaminants that may have settled on the PECO-Filter, thus allowing for it to reach full efficacy. You may notice a smell during this initial period; however, running the device will break down any compounds picked up in shipping and the smell should be reduced after continued use.
Other Articles in this section
- New Users: Setting Up Your Molekule Air
- How do I turn on/off standby mode on my Molekule Air?
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air?
- What's in the Molekule Air purifier box?
- Where do I connect the power cord?
- The Device Menu
- How long does it take the Molekule Air purifier to clean a room?
- What is the difference between Auto, Silent, and Boost Mode?
- What is Dark Mode?
- Molekule Air: Download the Quickstart Guide