As with any new product, your Molekule Air purifier is exposed to dust and other contaminants during the warehousing and shipping of the device. Please run the unit for 24-48 hours to break down any contaminants that may have settled on the PECO-Filter, thus allowing for it to reach full efficacy. You may notice a smell during this initial period; however, running the device will break down any compounds picked up in shipping and the smell should be reduced.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air?
- What is the difference between Molekule Air and Molekule Air Mini?
- I am due to change my PECO-Filter but it doesn't appear "dirty." Should I still change it?
- New Users: Setting Up Your Molekule Air Purifier
- What does 'Maintaining Clean Air' mean?
- How do I disable/enable Bluetooth and WiFi from Molekule Air?
- What room size (or square footage) does Molekule Air cover?
- Download Quickstart Guide
- How do I pair and connect Molekule Air to Bluetooth and WiFi?
- Where is Molekule air purifiers manufactured?