Dark Mode turns off the UV light used in the Molekule Air purifier for people sensitive to light while sleeping. We recommend using this mode only as necessary. In Dark Mode, your device will continue to filter pollutants similar to other conventional air purifiers. Only when the light is on will the PECO-Filter be able to destroy pollutants in the air.
To enable Dark Mode on the device:
- Wake up your Molekule Air purifier by tapping the screen once.
- Swipe left on the screen to access Dark Mode.
- Tap to enable.
Note: To ensure the efficacy of PECO technology, Dark Mode will automatically turn itself off after 8 hours.
Can I enable or schedule Dark Mode via the mobile app?
With the latest mobile app version, Dark Mode can be scheduled up to 10 hours at a time.
- Tap on MORE at the bottom of the app home screen.
- Select your Molekule Air from the listed devices.
- Select Dark Mode.
- Select the days, timeframe and duration you'd like to schedule Dark Mode.
- Click Save to save the current schedule.
- To turn the schedule on or off once it has been created, tap the On/Off Button at the bottom of the screen.