If this happens, immediately unplug your Molekule air purifier and contact us right away.
Other Articles in this section
- My Molekule started making a "rattling" or "whistling" noise. Is this normal?
- I'm not able to add my Mini+ to my Apple Home when I scan the QR code.
- My device is stuck on "Update in Progress." What do I do?
- Why is my Molekule Air Mini filter status flashing red and device shutting down?
- Why won't my device power on?
- My Molekule Air Mini won’t close all the way. How do I know it's closed?
- Why does my Molekule air purifier smell?
- What should I do if my Molekule Air keeps rebooting?
- How do I Restart/Reboot my Molekule Air?
- Why has the light dimmed on my Molekule Air?