The EPA states that levels of indoor pollutants can be two to five times higher, sometimes even 100 times higher, than outdoor levels. In our white paper, we examine the results of a number of studies that determine the effects of indoor air pollution on human health. Learn more about air quality by visiting our blog.
Other Articles in this section
- Mercyhealth and Molekule
- How do I know if I need an air purifier?
- Can household plants clean indoor air?
- How bad is air pollution?
- What are Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)?
- Do Molekule air purifiers emit an electromagnetic field (EMF)?
- Are Molekule air purifiers covered by health insurance, FSA or HSA?