The EPA states that indoor air can be up to 5 times, and in some cases even 100 times, worse than the outdoors. In our white paper, we detail the results of a number of health studies that determine the effects of indoor air pollution on human health.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I know if I need an air purifier?
- Can household plants clean indoor air?
- How bad is air pollution?
- What are Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)?
- Does Molekule emit an electromagnetic field (EMF)?
- Is Molekule covered by health insurance companies?
- Does Molekule produce harmful by-products like ozone?