Air quality is an issue that can affect everyone, not just those who suffer from allergies and asthma. Studies have shown that a wide variety of health issues can be caused by poor air quality; this includes symptoms like fatigue, headaches, congestion, nausea, dizziness, and sneezing. In today's modern buildings, we often find gaseous organic chemicals, known as VOCs, and some of these are known carcinogens. VOCs are not only harmful in the short term, but can also pose risks for your long term health. Evaluate your symptoms and whether you can tolerate the air quality of your building. If it doesn't feel right, you may need an air purifier.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I know if I need an air purifier?
- Can household plants clean indoor air?
- How bad is air pollution?
- What are Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)?
- Does Molekule emit an electromagnetic field (EMF)?
- Is Molekule covered by health insurance companies?
- Does Molekule produce harmful by-products like ozone?