Please try the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Please ensure that your WiFi network is available and working. Are you able to use the network on other devices (besides Molekule)?
- Is the air purifier placed in a part of your house where you have low WiFi signal strength, i.e. "connection is spotty?" We request you to move Molekule to a different part of the room where the signal is generally stronger and unplug and plug the unit back in.
- Molekule only connects to a 2.4GHz network. Make sure your WiFi router or access point is configured for 2.4 GHz support. If you have separate network names for 5GHz and 2.4 GHz, be sure to select the name of the 2.4 GHz network in the Molekule app when connecting to WiFi.
- On the "Choose a WiFi Network" screen, click on the BACK icon on the top left. You will be taken to the Settings screen. Click on WIFI NETWORKS. Your device will re-scan for all WiFi networks around you again. Do you see your WiFi now?
6. Please ensure that your network is not hidden. If your network is indeed hidden, please connect it via the OTHER option available in the WiFi list. Even if you are sure that your network is not hidden, please try entering the WiFi details manually by following the above procedure to connect to a hidden network
7. Finally, try the below steps:
- Exit the app on your phone and open it again.
- Unplug the unit, and leave it off for 10 seconds. Now, plug it back in
- On your app, click on the MENU icon on the top left and then select SETTINGS.
- From the Settings menu, please select WIFI NETWORKS.
- Try connecting to your preferred WiFi network again.
- If you are still experiencing an issue, please contact us to assist you.