Molekule Air purifier is designed for North American outlets. Molekule Air purifier accepts a wide array of power inputs and can adapt to most foreign outlets via a power socket adapter. The Molekule Air purifier accepts an input voltage of 100–240 VAC and an input frequency of 50–60 Hz.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air?
- What is the difference between Molekule Air and Molekule Air Mini?
- I am due to change my PECO-Filter but it doesn't appear "dirty." Should I still change it?
- New Users: Setting Up Your Molekule Air Purifier
- What does 'Maintaining Clean Air' mean?
- How do I disable/enable Bluetooth and WiFi from Molekule Air?
- What room size (or square footage) does Molekule Air cover?
- Download Quickstart Guide
- How do I pair and connect Molekule Air to Bluetooth and WiFi?
- Where is Molekule air purifiers manufactured?