Molekule Air purifier is designed for North American outlets. Molekule Air purifier accepts a wide array of power inputs and can adapt to most foreign outlets via a power socket adapter. The Molekule Air purifier accepts an input voltage of 100–240 VAC and an input frequency of 50–60 Hz.
Other Articles in this section
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air?
- New Users: Setting Up Your Molekule Air Purifier
- How do I turn on/off standby mode on my Molekule Air?
- What is the difference between Molekule Air and Molekule Air Mini?
- What's in the Molekule Air purifier box?
- Where do I connect the power cord?
- The Device Menu
- Initial cleanup and maintenance of clean air
- What is the difference between Auto, Silent, and Boost Mode?
- What is Dark Mode?